Servant Profile: Personal Style
Your Personal Style is your “personality” or “temperament.”
Three truths about Personal Style:
- Personal Style is God-given.
- There is no right or wrong Personal Style. Personal Styles are just different.
- Personal Style answers the question: “How can I best serve?”
“For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb. I praise you because l am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.”
- Read each statement and select the number along the continuum that best describes what you would prefer to do or be. If you have a strong preference, circle a 1 or 5. If it is moderate, circle a 2 or 4. Remember, there is no right or wrong response. Here is an example of what you will see:
- Do NOT answer according to what you feel is expected by a spouse, family member, church leader, or employer.
- Select the behavior or perspective that would come most naturally to you if you knew there were no restrictions or consequences for your personal expression.
- Click here to get started!
Please Please click here to return to the re:shape overview page.