Church Wide Rummage Sale
Our church will host our annual rummage sale Thursday, February 20 through Saturday, February 22.
- Thursday: 9:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Friday: 9:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Saturday: 9:00 a.m. to Noon
Purpose: Each year through the rummage sale we are able to raise thousands of dollars to support Gashland missions and ministries in our local area as well. This is a huge event and a chance for us to interact with the community around us.
We Need Your Help:
- Donate Items: Start saving your items to be donated and dropped off beginning Sunday, February 16 through Wednesday, February 19. If you have larger items and can’t transport them, let the office know as we have a heavy item pick up team.
- Supplies: Please donate items such as plastic sacks, tape and dots.
- Meals: Please help by preparing meals and providing snacks for workers.
- Pre-Sale workers: All hands on deck are needed for set up immediately after 2nd service on the 16th through Wednesday. Jobs such as sorting, pricing, folding, and display help is needed. Volunteers can help from 10-8, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.
- Heavy Pick-Up Team: Volunteers to help pick up large items for donation.
- Sale Workers: The sale is open to the public Thursday and Friday from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. and half day on Saturday. Volunteers needed to aid shoppers, work the front desk and cashier, fold and straighten and be a friendly presence to those who enter our doors.
- Tear Down: Noon on Saturday the sale will end and volunteers will be needed to tear down and and load the truck with leftovers headed to Hillcrest.
Volunteer sign-ups will be Sunday, February 9 and Sunday, February 16, both upstairs in the lobby during coffee hour and after second service downstairs near the ministry center. Help as little or as much as you are able to that week! Please consider how you can be a part of this event. For questions, contact Lucy Hirsch 816) 830-8816 or the church office.